Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday Funnies First-Day-of-Issue Ceremony

To All Stamp Collectors!On July 16th I represented Archie Comics and my late husband Michael I. Silberkleit's request to the United States Post Office to have an Archie Comic Stamp .
It came to life at  the Ohio State University, over a hundred stamp collectors and comic fans came for First Day of  Issue Ceremony.This may help elevate the art of WRITING and communicating by employing these fun stamps!Check out your local Post Office for the Sunday Funnies Stamp collection. Beetle Bailey, Calvin & Hobbes, Garfield and Dennis Menace will  be there too to place a smile on your face ( and envelope LOL)!

1 comment:

  1. A lot lately with my father so hopefully this will get him to see my point of view. Fingers crossed!
    new york wedding location

    ReplyDelete